If you are a victim of human trafficking or if you have identified someone who is in a trafficking situation, take the following steps:
- Do not lose hope and remember that you are not alone.
- Contact the local authorities or any organization who may help you.
- Notify the law enforcement authorities by calling the Internal Security Forces (ISF) on 112 or the General Security on 1717.
- If you are a refugee you can contact the office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) on the following numbers:
– In Beirut and Mount Lebanon: 01-849201
– In Bekaa: 961-76-611811
– In North: 961-71-911496
– In South: 961-76-500370
- In case you are visiting a foreign country, call your embassy.